Terms of Warranty
All products (unless otherwise stated) supplied by NRG Illumination Ltd are subject to a 5 year repair or replace warranty.
In the instance of product failure on site a chargeable advanced replacement will be supplied and the faulty unit collected to be subjected to testing. Alternatively, we may chose to send our own engineers on site to carry out any necessary repairs.
In the event of component failure being the cause of the luminaire fault, the replacement will be credited.
The warranty does not cover:
- All the ancillary costs which derive from defect reparation (e.g. product assembling and dismantling, transportation of defective, repaired and new product; its disposal and trips for product repair and/or its replacement, lifting devices, scaffolds, etc.); these extra costs are at the Customer’s expense unless agreed in writing by NRG prior to the event.
- Faults deriving from maintenance neglect.
- Faults deriving from the use or installation of non-original components which are not supplied by NRG.
- Use of fittings in inadequate environmental conditions.
- Faults deriving from repair made by non-expert staff and/or staff which is not authorised by NRG, with the use of non-original accessories or spare parts.